How Himalayan Lamps Improve Your Creativity
This post may contain affiliate links
Do you ever feel like you’re in a RUT? Running from one task to the next and feeling less inspired and underwhelmed…BUT at the same time stressed and feeling the weight of all the responsibilities at hand?
I get it! I can go, and go, and go…and then I feel my body tensing, I feel the weight of demands and joy and inspiration become fleeting.
After years of working in automatic…moving from one thing to the next, checking one business ‘success’ off the list and then the next…my life came crashing down. I pulled my head up, tried to gasp for air and looked around. What have I been doing all these years? Why? I lost my spark, my creativity…
I wanted it back…creativity, living my life of purpose, living a life I wanted. Not what family, society, ‘friends’ thought I should do. So, I took time, assessed and found some truths in life…to live a purposeful, creative life filled with joy.
I found there are a number of truths in living this. Some are listed here:
1. Have A Vision
2. Practice Awareness
3. Practice Presence
4. Notice when you become robotic, when your body feels tight and tense and when you seem to have lost some of your luster. Stop, take a moment and Breathe. Exhale Deeply.
5. Focus on something that brings you joy…you can simply visualize it. Feel what it does to your body…immerse yourself in that vision.
Sometimes we can’t stop what we’re doing and move. This is where candles, light and himalayan lamps help me. There are so many beneficial reasons these help and I’m addressing himalayan lamps here and the multitude of benefits they offer. It clears the head, it’s soothing and calming…Studies show a calm mind (the alpha-state) is when we’re most creativity.
I’m intentional now about starting my days with vision, of visualizing flow, creativity, inspiration and connection. I’m intentional with my purpose.
However, I fall off the wagon sometimes! I get in what’s called the high beta state of doing, doing, doing…and notice a tenseness in my body. So I bring myself back. Back to my vision and an emotional state of joy, creativity and helping others.
Lamps, light and candles can help bring us back to presence…to flow. Lost in ‘flow’ is part of the necessary elements needed for creativity.
I’ve had my himalayan lamp for years. Since then they’ve come out with some cool, decorative ones too. Whether you have a himalayan lamp, certain lighting around you…perhaps some scented candles…take a few moments and create a warm setting for yourself. Take a few moments to breathe deeply, then exhale slowly. Take some time for yourself. Enjoy…
Himalayan Lamp Benefits
1. Helps purify the air
2. Improves sleep
3. Helps headaches
4. Increases energy by increasing oxygen levels
5. Relaxes the body
6. Helps improve mood…If you’d like a bit of a boost right now, check out these 3 short FREE videos :)
7. Reduces stress
8. Improves blood oxygen levels
9. Releases good for you ions
10. Improves breathing problems
11. Adds beauty to a room
12. Helps combat the effects of electro-magnetic radiation
13. Helps reduce the number of airborne bacteria
14. Eases eye strain
15. Helps reduce symptoms of SAD
16. Helps reduce symptoms of PTSD
17. Helps combat indoor pollution
18. Easy to use/set up
19. Helps with respiratory issues
20. Soothing for allergies
21. Aides in anxiety reduction
22. Helps clean the air (by generating negative ions)
23. Helps alleviate coughing
24. Makes for a nice night lamp
25. You simply feel good
“Nature Itself Is The Best Physician” Hippocrates
You may also like:
Transform Your World
Receive executable action tips for growing your business, THE 6 MUSTS For All Successful Businesses, Ideas on making extra income with a small business And Always Marketing and Sales Strategies.
You also receive a copy of the best selling book "Think & Grow Rich." Enter Your Email Below & Start Receiving Now.
Knowledge Is Power. Action is even more Powerful.
Growing A Business That Matters